Sunday 9 January 2011

I have had some fierce break outs over the holidays. I have had a tragedy befall my family, my boyfriend of 3+ years and I are splitting, I have to move and my mom is getting a divorce. Horray life!  So lots of stress plus holiday treats plus holiday drinking... ya my back blew up.

I looked up about making your own oatmeal bath - seeing as the mainstay ingredient in my Aveeno products is usually oatmeal to calm the skin. Guess what? It's SUPER EASY:

http://babyparenting.about.com/cs/healthissues/a/oatmealbath.htm

http://www.solveyourproblem.com/natural-health/colloidal_oatmeal_remedies.shtml

I love baths - but do your research: too hot can damage our sensitive skin so warm baths are best! These links were helpful and a good start to reading up on how a simple food can help change your skin :)

1 comments:

  1. Yes as we know todays most sensitive human body issues are skin diseases because our life runing around unhealthy food and artifical junk food with no vitamins etc. i think skin disorder patient should try Cure Herbals product because this company using pure natural ingrdients with no side effects.

    ReplyDelete