Tuesday 3 April 2018



So the past few months have been trying to say the least, and everything translates to my skin - you know that saying wearing your heart on your sleeve? Well I wear my "heart" aka stress on my neck, as that's where my Darier's manifests the most.

So I tried:

Bio Oil = fail.

Recovery Balm from Saje = fail.

So next I went back to what I know: lower sugar, no dairy, less stress (isn't that always the goal??) and of course the tried and tested supplements. I went back to taking Vitamin A gels at night, Zinc 15 ml at lunch, and ok, I admit, something new....

I vlogged about it! Check it out:



I ordered Germolene on Amazon: 

The Darier's White Disorder Facebook Group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/21860644983/ 



6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your details on your treatment. I am very interested in adding Pine Bark to my treatment. May I ask how much you take per day, I have read quite a few websites on it and it is all over the place on recommended dosage. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Laural! I use the Pine Bark listed here: https://fightagainstdariersdisease.blogspot.ca/2018/02/what-works-vs-what-doesnt.html and its 50 mg a day (one pill) and on bad flares (or around my "lady time" I may take two - one in the morning AND one in the evening) I remember first getting started on it and the naturopath recommended a "therapy dose" for the first month where I took two pills every day then went down to one pill a day. Talk to your health professional :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the details. I am seeing my doctor next week and this is on the list.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes as we know todays most sensitive human body issues are skin diseases because our life runing around unhealthy food and artifical junk food with no vitamins etc. i think skin disorder patient should try Cure Herbals product because this company using pure natural ingrdients with no side effects.

    ReplyDelete