Friday 29 December 2017

I have some sad news, my experiment did not go well with my last post about the Saje Restoral Skin Ointment  it didn't work for me, I tried it for a week, applying in the morning and at night. Here is the day by day:

Day 1


Day 2


Day 3



Day 4


Day 5


...and then I stopped. My skin was getting sore and irritated and hurt. So I stopped and called this a failed experiment. I couldn't make it to day six :(

I went right back to Vitamin A Cream and BOOM it was better in a few days with my pink dots rather than blistered sores like you see above.

I'm sad that it didn't help; at first it felt like it was drying out the affected area but it was really just irritating it and making them open up and be sore and weepy, which made me sore and weepy.

You never know, it may work for you but for me it just seemed to make it worse.

What creams and dietary goods are you trying? Anything new?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear Addie:/ I'm very happy to see you are dealing with this disorder with a strong resolve:) Hoping you had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joe! And Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete